General terms and conditions
Before confirming a reservation, we recommend that you read the following terms and conditions carefully. ViVi Holiday Homes SL is a company registered in Spain under number B93728483, operating commercially under the name "ViVi Homes", hereinafter referred to as "the company".
Prices displayed on the website of 'the company' are per person, per apartment, and per night, unless otherwise indicated. All prices are in Euro's unless stated otherwise. Prices include all applicable taxes. Prices are subject to change at any time without affecting existing reservations, except for any changes to statutory or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities. Prices include full cleaning of the property before and after the arrival and departure of each guest, maintenance of the property, cost of water, electricity, gas, and internet, customer service during office hours. In case of an emergency, you can contact us 24 hours a day by calling +34 951 128 003. Extras such as parking, cleaning, cots, high chair etc. are available at extra cost.
Conditions of the reservation process
After you have made a reservation for one of our accommodations, you will receive a written confirmation with the dates and prices of the accommodation you have booked, the payment conditions and any extra services you may have booked. You will receive a confirmation explaining how to get to the accommodation where one of our staff will be waiting for you to give you the keys to the accommodation, show you around and answer any questions you may have.
Payment methods and booking fees
To make a reservation, you must pay the non-refundable booking fee to book the accommodation. Payment of these booking fees will formalize your contractual relationship with ViVi Holiday Homes SL (ViVi Homes). Terms of payment:
- The booking fee corresponds to 30% of the total booking price, depending on the accommodation. It will be debited to you immediately after booking.
- Once paid, these booking fees are not refundable (see our cancellation policy).
- The remaining balance must be credited to our bank account within 30 days of arrival to confirm the reservation. In the event that your arrival date is within 30 days, the full amount of the rental will be deducted at the time of confirmation. Please contact us if you need special payment conditions.
- If you reserved your apartment or property through a third-party provider (e.g., Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, etc.), please note that You are bound by the terms and conditions of that third party provider, whether for payment, reservation, or cancellation.
Change of Reservation
Generally, we cannot change a reservation after it is confirmed. However, if you wish to change any aspect of a reservation, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help where we can.
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 30 days before arrival: Loss of booking fee
- 29 - 8 days before arrival: 50% of the total rental price
- 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the total rental price
Access to the accommodation / Check-in
Check-in and check-out times may vary depending on the accommodation, but as a general rule, the check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. on the first day on your booking confirmation, regardless of the arrival time in Malága. We do our utmost to reduce waiting times. In cases where the accommodation is available before the indicated time, we will try to let you in earlier. If you experience a change in travel plans or arrival time in Malaga or have an unexpected event that prevents you from arriving at your accommodation at the agreed time, please let us know as soon as possible to arrange a new time. We kindly ask you to inform us upon arrival at Malaga airport, or 30 minutes before arrival at the apartment, so we can make sure we are there to welcome you. In case you cannot contact your designated contact person, please contact our emergency number: +34 951 128 003.
Contract and registration
Upon arrival you must sign a rental agreement with the owner or someone (commissioned) by ViVi Homes of the property, as well as the legal documentation for the local authorities, which is a police registration form including surname, first name and passport details. This procedure is mandatory for guests over 15 years old, in accordance with current Spanish law. Any guest who refuses to do so will not be granted access to the property without this procedure.
Please note that the following late arrival fees apply for check-in outside office hours: €25 for check-in from 20:00 to 24:00 and €35 for check-in after midnight. This amount must be paid in cash on arrival.
Departure from the accommodation / Check out
In general, check-out and return of the keys takes place before 11:00 am on the last day indicated on your booking confirmation. Please ensure that all sets of keys received on arrival are returned to your contact person. Upon request and always subject to availability, the departure time can be extended. For example, if you need extra time in the apartment due to a late flight, we will do our best to accommodate your request, provided the apartment is not occupied and/or cleaned
Cleaning and linen
Full cleaning is provided before and after the departure of new guests. Weekly cleaning is not included during longer stays, i.e. 2 weeks or longer stays, but extra cleaning can always be organized at extra cost. Thorough final cleaning is included in the price, but we kindly ask our guests to leave the property in tidy conditions, dispose of waste and clean dirty dishes as a courtesy to our cleaners and future guests.
Please note that we offer a large (140x70cm) towel and a medium (100x50cm) towel per person. Should you need more linen during your stay, we can arrange this for a small extra charge.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our guests. Please contact us if you require additional service or a special request. We will do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
People with reduced mobility
A limited number of accommodations in our portfolio have easy access and may be suitable for special needs. If you need more information, please contact us before booking and we will be happy to help you.
Number of guests
The maximum number of guests allowed in an apartment is stated in the descriptions of each accommodation. For both health and safety reasons it is not allowed to use the accommodation for a number of guests higher than what is stated on the booking confirmation. Failure to comply with this rule may constitute grounds for termination of the contract by 'the Company' and reserves the right, if deemed necessary, to expel guests not confirmed in the original booking.
At ViVi Homes we want our guests to enjoy their stay. We ask everyone to maintain respectful and social behaviour, both in the house and with the neighbours. Please keep in mind that while you may be on holiday, you will be staying in a private property surrounded by locals. If for any reason there is a complaint, claim or complaint from neighbours or by the appropriate authority for the behaviour of one or more guests, you may be asked to leave the property and there will be no refund. In addition, any damage or breakage will be deducted from the deposit. Please keep in mind that most communities in Spain have their own rules that guests must abide by.
In general, we ask you to not do the following
- Damage furniture or property.
- Make noise after 21:00 in the apartment, on the terrace, or in the common areas.
- Disturb neighbours when opening/closing doors, carrying suitcases, etc.
- Have parties or loud parties in the apartment.
- Organize illegal activities on the premises.
- Smoke in the property. (Violating this rule results in a fine of €250,-)
- Bring pets into the property.
- Use a charcoal grill.
Keep in mind that
- The owner of the accommodation (or ViVi Homes on behalf of the owner) reserves the right to remove the guest(s) without refund if the property rules are not followed.
- ViVi Homes cannot be held responsible in case of theft or accident in the property.
- ViVi Homes cannot be held responsible for noise generated by urban works, road works, alterations or construction of new buildings and other nuisance caused by external factors.
- ViVi Homes cannot be held responsible in case a specific property is not suitable for occupation due to violence, major, acts of God, etc..
- Some apartments or features may be changed, replaced or removed at any time without prior notice.
Please note that pets are not allowed in our accommodations. If you are travelling with a guide dog (e.g. visually impaired, police dogs etc.), please contact us before booking so that we can find suitable accommodation for you.
If you have a complaint during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible so we can resolve it immediately. The company will not accept any claims made after your stay. We will always do everything in our power to resolve any complaint that may arise as efficiently as possible. Please note that an official Andalusian government complaint form is available upon request.
A deposit is required. The deposit will be refunded upon departure, provided that during the inspection no abnormality, breakage or defect is found in the property, furniture, appliances and other elements. If this is found, these will be deducted from the refund of the deposit. We reserve the right to use all or part of the deposit to cover the cost of any repairs or replacements we have had to undertake. The deposit varies from property to property, but is generally between €300 and €1,000.
Changes of accommodation
Changes to the booked accommodation in case of force majeure, act of God, maintenance problem, etc., the company reserves the right to change the allocated accommodation for another of equivalent or higher level than the amount you have booked, with your approval, or proceed to reimburse the full cost of the reservation.
- 'The Company' takes no responsibility for lost or misplaced luggage, theft, damage or accidents not related to the management of 'the Company' itself. - The guest agrees to make good use of the rented accommodation, thereby exempting 'the company' from any liability; the guest may be responsible for damage caused intentionally or otherwise by improper use of the accommodation.
- The Company' reserves the right to update any of these terms at any time if required in accordance with the activity of 'the Company'.
- Protection of users' personal data by ViVi Holiday Homes S.L. is in accordance with the Spanish Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your details are kept in the file for which 'the company' is responsible, the purpose of which is to manage the property.
- It is also used, and provided that the customer has been listed, to report related services, offers and marketing campaigns.
- The online booking of user services is voluntary with the provision of personal data (henceforth 'personal data') whose sole purpose is to complete the booking.
- The data performed by the payment card company, in a payment gateway belonging to the bank with which it has subscribed to this service company or done in a secure environment, in which case 'the company' will not know such data.
- Customers may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of data by writing to the company, ViVi Holiday Homes S.L., Calle Francisco Cano 9, 29640 Fuengirola (Málaga, Spain). The company' guarantees that it has taken appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. It also guarantees the confidentiality of 'personal data', but discloses to the competent authorities 'personal data' and other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and is required under the laws and regulations applicable to this case.
- System users online reservation guarantee and, in any case, the veracity, accuracy, validity and the authenticity of the 'personal data', and adhere to keep 'the company' informed.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and/or general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- ViVi Homes and users to resolve any dispute that may arise regarding their validity, execution or termination, in whole or in part, are submitted, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction or others that may, where appropriate, be applied to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Malaga.
- This contract constitutes the full and complete agreement between ViVi Holiday Homes S.L. and the user, and replaces all previous commitments, representations or agreements, written or oral, that may have previously existed between them.
VIVI HOLIDAY HOMES B93728483
Calle Almendralejo de Jarales 5, 29649 Sitio de Calahonda (Málaga) Spain
+34 95 11 28 003
© ViVi Holiday Homes S.L. 2022